Lloyd Berg is a native of North Dakota. He received a bachelor’s degree in Agronomy and a Master’s Degree in Plant Pathology from North Dakota State University and a PhD in plant pathology from West Virginia University. He followed that with 31 years of service for Chiquita International with extensive experience in Research and Management positions in various countries in Latin American and the Philippines.
- Fall Pineapple Recipes for the Whole Family
- The Truth About Sugar
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- Labor Day Party Ready with Chestnut Hill Farms
- Back to College Pineapple Snacks
- Stand Tall and Wear a Crown for Back to School
- Back to School Crafting Fun!
- Fun Snacks for Back 2 School!
- Perfect Pineapples on the Farm
- Meet Farm Wildlife: The Three-Toed Sloth